Happy Place, Happy Space
We revisited a running route nearby. It takes us up and down a slope on Peirce Road good for repeats.
Peirce Road doesn’t lead anywhere but offers lovely greenery as well as large houses which are gawk-worthy.
at the end of Peirce Road
A good place for our morning run.
Loving Husband making his way back up Peirce Road.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Betsy Kerekes‘ The band that Did come: finally gets to see the Band
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: relishes an eclectic mix of delights from gallery visits to real-life church to farmers market
- The Widow Badass‘ Tofino Camping Adventure: camps in style at Pacific Rim National Park
- Deb’s World’s June Story Chat: writes a short story which has been featured – congratulations!
- Laurie Graves‘s Gardening in a June Heatwave: persists with planting despite the heatwave
- Little Piece’s of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: enjoys the outdoors
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Things to see in Canary District: makes the best of sunny days to enjoy gorgeous flowers and interesting sculptures
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: captures art in her delicious food
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: reminisces childhood summers
This post is my contribution to