Happy Place, Happy Space
Best laid plans: I was planning to fill this space with more Chihuly sculptures; we scheduled a visit to the Cloud Forest at the Gardens by the Bay for Friday. But on Tuesday evening, the announcement was made that we were back to P2HA for a month, which meant only groups of 2 could go out together. And since we are a group of 5 (Younger Child, Loving Husband, and 2 Doting Grandparents), we have to reschedule our outing.
It’s been a challenging week in the news (even though I typically avoid it): filled with tragedies involving school children. Enough said.
Thank goodness for little surprises which delight.
🐥 🐥 🐥 🐥 🐥
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: celebrates in big and small ways this week; and there is cake involved
- Deb’s World’s TIme to get out of this wet winter funk: beats the winter blues with views of magnolia buds & flowers
- Jo at AndAnyway‘s Champagne: toasts with friends while taking a ride down memory lane
- LittlePiecesOfMe‘s Grateful Fridays: feels good about a run
- Micah at MarkusUndMicah‘s Fruits, vegetables and a slice of the family farm: gives us a peek at what’s fruiting
- Natalie the Explorer‘s 5 Eye-Catching Art Stations: brings us along to view stunning outdoor art installations
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: beats the weather with good food and reads
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: smiles a great deal this week, including time at Cape Cod with Alexander
🐥 🐥 🐥 🐥 🐥
This post is my contribution to