Happy Place, Happy Space
I worked hard this week to focus on stillness, on each breath, each step, on the beauty obvious & hidden, on the lessons the universe might choose to teach.
My runs this week took me to this charming little playgarden twice: perhaps it was the sound of the gravel underfoot that drew me back; or the flowers in bloom with bees abound; or just the quietness of the surroundings. Whatever the reason, it was a peaceful place for thinking.
Where did you contemplate this week?
🌼 🌼 🌼
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week
- Betsy at Parenting is Funny’s The universe can suck it!: gets her Jiu-Jitsu stripe on a Good Day – congratulations Betsy!
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: fills us with stunning pieces from the Renwick Gallery, Smithsonian American Art Museum as she delights us with anecdotes from her week
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s River of Change: takes advantage of an unseasonably warm February day
- Natalie at Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: delights in a re-opened orchid greenhouse
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Cycling the Lower Don Trail: takes us to a popular trail during the quiet of off-peak hours
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: rides & commemorates the 120th “birthday” of the cable car in Wellington
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: chooses to turn his attention on a late winter snowfall and bright blue skies.
🌼 🌼 🌼
This post is my contribution to