Remember the Pineapple Tart Blondies that Baker Fiend Younger Child created? We found ourselves with lots of pineapple jam remaining from the Chinese New Year baking season, so she devised yet another treat to make use of said jam, with the purpose of gifting family & friends during her birthday month.
Meet the Pineapple Jam Blookie (blondie+cookie): cookie base, pineapple jam, blondie, cookie crumble.
Baker Fiend turns 22 today!
This post is my contribution to
- What’s On Your Plate Challenge hosted by Deb at The Widow Badass & Donna at Retirement Reflections
- Inspired by Manja at Embarassment of Riches, here is This Day in My Blogging History
- 9 March 2021: Kitchen Goddess (mural of old Ang Mo Kio)
- 10 March 2020: Tea time with Pecan Bars (when you want pecan pie but not the fuss)
- 9 March 2019: Up early on a Saturday morning (who you meet when you get up early enough)
- 8 March 2018: Father Daughter Reverie (precious Father Daughter time)
- 10 March 2017: Give us a hug (sculpture)
- 10 March 2016: Harmony – modern living amidst nature (running along the green corridor)