Happy Place, Happy Space
Despite being so close to a residential area, she still managed to encounter nature in all its cuteness.
This family of smooth coated otters came out of the waterway to sunbathe in a residential parking lot.
It was a treat to view one of my favourite neighbourhoods through her eyes (Photo Credit: Nature Loving Friend)
Thinking back on how fun it was to experience a familiar place through her wonder, I am imagining a kinder & invigorating world if we just took time to view our world through someone else’s eyes. With this in mind, I hope you enjoy this thought-provoking music video from Whale City.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Barbara at Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: delights in the fruits of a busy week
- Carol Ann at Fashioned for Joy‘s Delights: considers PJs in school, blood moons & emotions – and celebrates a 31st wedding anniversary! woohoo Kevin & Carol Ann!
- Colleen at The Chatter Blog‘s Foundation: pays tribute to a happy home
- Jo at Still Restless Jo’s Squaring a Jo’s Monday Walk: brings us a stunning sculpture by Carlos De Oliveira Corr
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Bay of Fundy: 5 Historic Sites: shares art & historic sites from her visit
- Tracy at Reflections of an Untidy Mind‘s You’re Gruesome: plays a snake for baby birds
- Trent at Trent’s World‘s Weekly Smile: puts up entertainment for trick or treaters
This post in my contribution to