Happy Place, Happy Space
An overdue outing with Nature Loving Friend this week; apart from delivering baked goods to her, I have not had the chance to catch up since The Big Crazy began a couple of years ago.
She has a keen eye for little critters and tiny flowers, and is very knowledgeable about flora & fauna.
When we were not clambering over logs, squishing through muddy tracks, or nattering away, we spent a great deal of time peering at curiosities.
We weren’t able to identify these beauties: any idea?
Not everyone was pleased with us: for example, this pair of mating moths (footage & nature photos courtesy of Nature Loving Friend; including the Feature Photo of me, lumbering over a log).
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Barbara at Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: delights in many little pleasures, particularly Charlie back at home
- Brian at Bushboys World‘s Trees Around Town: showcases loveliness & whimsy
- Carol Ann at Fashioned for Joy‘s Delights: returns to Alma Thomas, scary movies and civics
- Colleen at The Chatter Blog‘s Into the Warmth: enjoys the nip of the cool air indoors
- Gill at Talking Thailand’s The Changing Seasons: takes us along on a trip to Singapore & Phuket
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s Friday in the Park: savours a day in the park with loved ones
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Celebrating 6 years of Blogging: marks her 6th anniversary – congratulations Natalie! looking forward to many more
- Trent at Trent’s World‘s Weekly Smile: delights in a wet & wild paddle
- Xingfu Mama‘s Whatsoever is Lovely Challenge: shares her happy from the beach
This post in my contribution to