Happy Place, Happy Space
Lots and lots of time with nature this week. Just as well. Numbers are escalating. Enough said.
How was your time with nature this week?
🌿 🌿 🌿
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Parenting Is Funny‘s The night the band came. Again: celebrates in style … happy birthday Betsy!
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: collects beach memories and has an invigorating yoga practice, completed with Walking on Sunshine (one of my personal favourites).
- Deb’s World’s Sharing connection & values: shares images of connection & values
- Julie at Eat, Play Live‘s Stray Dog: makes the best out of A Situation
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: enjoys the outdoors & animal therapy
- Nancy Loderick‘s Planning a trip with Mr Ken: plans her first trip since the pandemic
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Recent Reads & Golden Finds: shares books, art & flowers
- Reflections of an Untidy Mind‘s Bob’s Hope: writes us verses which provoke thought
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: gets errands done, along with the delights of food shopping
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: delights in “being” outdoors
🌿 🌿 🌿