Happy Place, Happy Space
It’s been a challenging week on the health front: lots of medical appointments (Loving Husband, Younger Daughter) and mystery illness (Dad). Like many of us, I am not a huge fan of visiting the Doc, either as a patient or as a caregiver.
Nevertheless, I’ve had several happy runs this week, so I share one of those with you: along the Singapore River.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Cadyluckleedy‘s Friday’s Foods of the World from My back garden: sets out an incredible spread
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: smiles at a frisbee happy hour and impromptu baseball
- Deb’s World’s Star light, star bright… and Square: delights in the night sky with her grandchildren
- Gary Wilson‘s Suffer Not the Children: shares an embarrassing story, which thankfully, has a not disastrous ending
- Laurie Graves‘ Friday Favorites: delights in a new frog for her porch and enjoys visits from feathered friends
- LittlePiecesofMe‘s Grateful Fridays: is grateful for a diverse list of things, from lunch time rides to good friends.
- Nancy Loderick‘s Blame it on COVID: laughs over confusion
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Fabulous Walk & Interview: enjoys the spring weather with outdoor activities and shares an interview all about the Coffee Share she hosts
- She Writes‘ Time Check: Alone Time: yearns for alone time, and sleep
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: wow!s with the bounty from the market, edible treats & her Easter lunch spread
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: works on & enjoys many aspects of music
- Lead photo was taken on the lawn of the Asian Civilisations Museum on 9 April 2021. The mirror balls are part of an artwork called 24 Hours in Singapore by Baet Yeok Kuan, 2015.
- This post is my contribution to