Happy Place, Happy Space
We have been baking (& devouring) these Blueberry Muffins for a while now. Posted the recipe & a funny story in my previous blog which I am linking to in case you feel the need for some buttery, streusel-topped deliciousness, bursting with blueberries!
Over the past two weeks, we rescued 2 huge batches of blueberries from UglyFood, my favourite food rescue grocer.
Naturally, Baking Fiend Younger Child baked muffins, lots and lots of muffins which she gifted as well as sold, as part of her baking enterprise, Treats by Jo.
So I am left dreaming of these goodies.
No no, don’t feel sorry for me, she kept me a couple.
🧁 🧁 🧁 🧁 🧁
We are celebrating your Joyful Posts today instead of tomorrow, as the last day of October has been reserved for my The Changing Seasons post. I hope you will join in with a The Changing Seasons post of your own. For more information, please click on this link.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: steps through portals to many different worlds this week
- Deb’s World’s Let the Light in: invites us to light & beauty
- Gary A Wilson‘s Two Joys to Share: serves pizza & wine with his smiles for the week
- Jo at And Anyways‘ Writer’s Digest: brings us highlights
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s The Last Golden Days of October: enjoys every bit of the remaining October
- Nancy Loderick‘s Road tripping in Vermont-Chester Fall Festival: delights in the fair
- Natalie at Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: shares her list of gratefulness, including a haircut she likes (not something we take for granted!)
- Natalie the Explorer‘s 5 Portals 5 Years of Blogging: invites us to the Portals, and celebrates 5 years of Blogging – yay! Natalie
- Reflections of an Untidy Mind‘s Landing It: ruminates over air travel, carbons emissions and PC considerations
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: brings us another peek at The Ducklings & lovely food
- Travel with Ali’s It’s a Good Week to have a Good Week: relishes outings with family and boogies at an ABBA party
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: celebrates the completion of a project and enjoys the delights of the season
🧁 🧁 🧁 🧁 🧁
This post is my contribution to