Happy Place, Happy Space
I have been hankering after cinnamon rolls.
Sneaked in some personal kitchen time on Friday when Baking Fiend Younger Child had a break in her baking rota.
Tada! King Arthur Flour’s Perfectly Pillowy Cinnamon Rolls, with a cream cheese frosting. Super soft (and apparently longer-lasting – we haven’t had the chance to put this to the test) because this recipe employs the tangzhong method. I was dubious but it really is worth the extra step.
Dreamy, cinnamon-y, pillowy delight!
🧑🏾🍳 🧑🏾🍳 🧑🏾🍳 🧑🏾🍳
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: cheers & inspires with vignettes of her week
- Deb’s World’s What’s Your Favourite Recipe: shares a recipe for Preserving Children
- Donna at Wind Kisses‘ Enchanted Pumpkins: delights with these fabulous pumpkin creations found in Carefree, AZ
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s Dee’s Birthday: Once More to Wolfe’s Neck: shares the sights, sounds & sensations of her walk
- Natalie at Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: gives thanks for …
- Natalie the Explorer‘s 16K Walk to Hanlan’s Point: takes a long walk with family
- Reflections of an Untidy Mind‘s A Tragedy of Sorts: struggles with the rescue of an injured magpie chick
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: goes to the ballet
- Travel with Ali’s Quays around the World: takes us on a tour around the world for quayside views
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: celebrates a birthday; Happy Birthday, Trent!
🧑🏾🍳 🧑🏾🍳 🧑🏾🍳 🧑🏾🍳
This post is my contribution to