Happy Place, Happy Space
It’s been raining. But we’ve had a few blazing hot sunny days too. It was one such day when I took the car in for its checkup. It was a lovely morning so I took a new route running home. Not many people on the pavement, save one person walking her dog.
I had my 1st vaccine injection this week. Apart from a sore arm for a good day & a half, and feeling battered like I’d run a long, hard race, all is good.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Cadyluckleedy‘s Friday’s Foods of the World: takes us to Burano, Italy for lovely sights & delicious goodies
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: eats pizza off a real plate
- CFahertyBrown‘s What You See: points to the horizon
- Deb’s World’s Autumn in Tumbarumba: shares stunning autumn colours
- Laurie Graves‘s Friday Favorites: gets excited by a big mound of beautiful dark compost
- LittlePiecesofMe‘s Grateful Fridays: delights in being invited to be a photographer for the zoo
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Pink Flowers, Pets & Fun List: enjoys flowers & animals in lovely warmer weather
- She Writes‘ Happy Earth Day: commemorates Earth Day
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: returns to Squirrel
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: drives through snow (in April!) for his 1st Vaccine Shot
This is my contribution to