Happy Place, Happy Space
My baby turns 21 this week.
If not for Daughters of Mine marking time with each birthday, I would be forever in my 30s. But I like the 50s very well, so I am a happy camper and have plenty to smile about, lots to be grateful for.
We love to bake but for a special celebration, we love the cakes from Dolcetto by Basilico: Raspberry Pistachio Cake with Milk Chocolate Mousse.
🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Betsy Kerekes‘ Can I get that in writing: puns her children – who could resist?
- Dawn Kinster‘s Smiling?: detours on a road trip to capture smiles
- Deb’s World’s Reflections on February: becomes Bold & Beautiful
- Denyse Whelan‘s About That Smile: smiles as she remembers her mother’s smile
- Gary Wilson‘s Not Forgotten: shares a bittersweet story of perseverance, serendipity & memory
- Laurie Graves‘ Taking Stock: contemplates the year of the pandemic
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: recounts the 5 things she is grateful for, including yoga pants that fit
- Meditation in Motion‘s March Coffee Talk: perserveres with yoga, celebrates “magic moments” & ponders the dilenma of social media
- Nancy Loderick‘s Fun at the Government Interview: adventures to get her global traveler card in preparation for new travels
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Doors in Morocco: shares some travel pics from Morocco
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: puts out a spread for us, including a Picnic jigsaw
- Sanch Writes‘ Weekly Gratitude: balances a busy week with time with friends
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: enjoys time at Cape Cod
🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂
- Cake photos taken by Loving Husband.