Happy Place, Happy Space
🌴 🌴 🌴 🌴 🌴
It’s been another roller-coaster month of Restrictions. Enough said.
It was otherwise an idyllic vacation month with Loving Husband on break: lots of time for Run Dates, balcony garden flourishing with Loving Husband’s extra attention, playing local tourists as we visited some of Singapore’s fun spots.
🌴 🌴 🌴 🌴 🌴
My big obsession in the kitchen this month was with Banchan, little eats of Korean origin. I had a hankering for these but as we do not dine out, I decided it was time to venture into a cuisine I previously only enjoyed in restaurants.
🌴 🌴 🌴 🌴 🌴
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: continues celebrations big & small
- Deb’s World’s Going out in a blaze of glory: treats us to a stunning series of autumnal golds, yellows & oranges
- Gary Wilson‘s The Eucalyptus Sprouts: captures the exuberance of youth
- Jo at AndAnyway‘s Rainforest Giants: brings us to Lake Barrine National Park for a peek at towering Kauri Pines
- Laurie Grave’s Late July in the Back Garden: lingers on the patio to enjoy sweet summer
- Maria at GreenDream‘s A Practice of Gratitude: forages for blueberries in the forest as she enjoys her last week of summer vacation
- Nancy Loderick‘s Breathing a sigh of relief: thrills at the opening of the library
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Hawk, Heron & Kayaking Fun: brings us up close to amazing birds & art
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: encounters art at 2 exhibitions
- Tracy at ReflectionsOfAnUntidyMind‘s Time Marches On: illicits smiles aplenty with a jaunty image, a thoughful poem, and a toe-tapping song
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: enjoys his refurbished older car
🌴 🌴 🌴 🌴 🌴
About The Changing Seasons
The Changing Seasons is a monthly project where bloggers around the world share their thoughts and feelings about the month just gone. We all approach this slightly differently — though generally with an emphasis on the photos we’ve taken during the month.
For many of us, looking back over these photos provides the structure and narrative of our post, so each month is different. Some focus on documenting the changes in a particular project — such as a garden, an art or craft project, or a photographic diary of a familiar landscape.
But in the end, it is your changing season, and you should approach it however works for you.
There are no fixed rules around post length or photo number — just a request that you respect your readers’ time and engagement.
Tags and ping-backs
Tag your photos with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
Create a ping-back to Brian’s post or this post, so that we can update it with links to all of yours.
- Brian from Bush Boy’s World
- Natalie from Little Pieces of Me
- Tracy from Reflections of an Untidy Mind
- Pauline from Living in Paradise
- Tish Farrell from Writer on the Edge
- Su at Zimmerbitch
- Marilyn Armstrong from Serendipity Seeking Life on Earth
- Amanda from Something to Ponder About
- Suzanne from Life at No.22
- Sarah from ArtExpedition
- Donna from Wind Kisses
- Gill from Talking Thailand
🌴 🌴 🌴 🌴 🌴
This post is my contribution to
- What’s On Your Plate hosted by Donna at RetirementReflections and Deb at TheWidowBadass
- TreeSquares hosted by Becky at LifeOfB
- Weekend Sky hosted by Hammad Rais
- Water Water Everywhere hosted by PhotosByJez
Feature photo was taken in the Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay