Happy Place, Happy Space
One of the the delights of this park was coming across these Woodball players. Apparently, this woodball green is the only one of international standards in Singapore. We originally thought they were playing croquet – but when we returned and googled, we realised that this is a different sport.
Do you have Woodball in your part of the world?
🌿 🌿 🌿
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Betsy Kerekes‘ Beware of squirrels with backpacks: cracks me up with an anecdote about squirrels. And backpacks.
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: catches up with friends on several occasions plus relishes browsing in a bookstore
- The Widow Badass‘ What’s on your plate blog challenge: Sheet Pan Edition: dazzles with home-made firestarters & an asparagus and green bean dinner – both made on sheet pans
- Deb’s World’s How I’m getting my Bold on: inspires us with her Bold moves in May
- Laurie Graves‘s Judy’s Hosta Plus a Couple More: delights in the thriving hosta in her garden
- Little Piece’s of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: plans trips for more adventures
- Meditation in Motion‘s Coffee Talkin’: shares an exciting trip to Denver, experiments with yogurt and encouraging health news
- Natalie the Explorer‘s What made May Marvellous: delights in a marvellous month
- Reflections of an Untidy Mind‘s Serenity in Colour and Song: brings serene blues & greens, along with funky fusion from Riley Lee
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: regales us with artistic deliciousness
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: spends a week at Cape Cod with Alexander, the newest member of the household
🌿 🌿 🌿