Happy Place, Happy Space
We explored the area around the St Joseph’s Church on Good Friday as part of our SG Camino runs. We couldn’t enter the church grounds but their Stations of the Cross are visible from the roads that surround the church, so we walked along the fence and prayed from there. We were not alone because others were doing the same.
Nearby was the Cashew Road playground where this gentlemen was wielding what looked like an extremely long & heavy hockey stick. I stopped and gawked, of course.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Amanda‘s April Fool Ghost: tells a tale of a Schnauzer, a Rabbit and a Ghost
- Cadyluckleedy‘s My Spring Garden: lets us peek into her garden growing
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: enjoys a week filled with diverting walks, refreshing food & drink, and enchanting nature
- Deb’s World’s All things bright & beautiful … and Square: brings bright red autumn leaves
- Laurie Graves‘ Friday Favorites: brews a cup of gingerbread tea and shares thoughts Muppet
- LittlePiecesofMe‘s Grateful Friday: shares Tucker wisdom in this special edition
- Nancy Loderick‘s Happy Easter: delights in early spring flowers
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Bits of Joy in March: offers stunning views of St Andrews Church and pretty spring flowers
- She Writes‘ Short Entry Series #11: takes joy in a cup of morning coffee
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: takes us along on a long weekend break to Queenstown
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: welcomes Spring & Springcleaning
This post is my contribution to