Happy Place, Happy Space
Last week, when I visited this display outside the Orchid Garden, I noticed train tracks but not a train. I wondered if they kept the train overnight elsewhere for safe-keeping.
I checked every time I ran past, but still no train.
A couple of days ago, a train magically appeared. I wonder if it will still be there next week.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Ali at Travels with Ali‘s Bright Lights and City Sight: enjoys Christmas lights in Hong Kong
- Barbara at Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: delights in the sights, sounds & tastes of summer
- Carol Ann at Fashioned for Joy‘s Delights: invites Christmas into her home
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s Must be Santa: Santas come to call
- Markus + Micah‘s These beautiful seahawk turtles will steal your heart: delights in a hatching of seahawk turtles
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Wrapping up 2022: reflects on her year
- Tanooki Homemade Cafe‘s Fall’s Mandatory Baking: Apple Pie: tries out a different apple
- Trent at Trent’s World‘s Weekly Smile: delights in kitty kats, snow and the beautiful little things
This post is my contribution to: