Happy Place, Happy Space
It has been a flurry of activity this week in the Singapore Botanic Gardens. It has been good fun watching the Christmas decorations go up through the week.
A family of smooth-coated otters have been running about. They are hardly afraid of us and barely register our presence, although there was one who was more than happy to pose for us for quite an extended period of time.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Ali at Travels with Ali‘s Hello Hong Kong, It’s been so long: returns gleefully to Hong Kong
- Barbara at Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: enjoys warmer weather in the gardens and in her cooking
- Bernie at Equipoise Life‘s A Week of Squares: takes us along on her walks
- Carol Ann at Fashioned for Joy‘s Delights: celebrates a dear one’s birthday, helps out at a book store, delights in a book club gathering
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s Simple, Quiet and Good: celebrates Thanksgiving with lots of goodies & puts up her Christmas tree
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Amazing Walks & Art in November: enjoys a busy month with friends & family
- Trent at Trent’s World‘s Weekly Smile: looks out for animals on his runs
- Xing Fu Mama‘s Whatsoever is Lovely: captures the last leaves on her Japanese maple tree
This post in my contribution to