Happy Place, Happy Space
Loving Husband returned to school this week, which meant back to a semblance of a routine. Lots happening in the kitchen after a beatific & carefree summer break. It was good fun kneading bread and planning meals again.
From top left, clockwise: Black & White cheesecake, breakfast pita pizza, sourdough granola, seeded sour (also pictured in the Feature), scramble on bagel, flatbreads ready for Loving Husband’s lunchbox
👩🍳 👩🍳 👩🍳
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week
- Carol Ann at Fashioned for Joy‘s Delights: finds quiet and other joys at a silent retreat
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland’s Before and After: relieves in the breaking of the heat, and repairs of a living room window (and a new porchlight)
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Postcard from St Johns: features beautiful sculpture, architecture and vistas from the capital city of Newfoundland & Labrador
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: relishes a busy week of walking, eating, watching and family time
- Tracy at Reflections of an Untidy Mind‘s Lens Artist-Motion: captures “motion” in image-poem pairings
- Trent at Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: travels to Scotland
- Xingfu Mama‘s Whatsoever is Lovely Challenge: shares some stunning Hydrangea
👩🍳 👩🍳 👩🍳
This post is my contribution to