Happy Place, Happy Space / The Changing Seasons Roundup
We ran along the service road and found ourselves some interesting nooks & cranies.
Like this “Ventilation Building” – not quite sure what it’s for.
Or this nursery for the main gardens.
Back in the Gardens, we found stones to clamber over and other critters to greet (Clouded Monitor, in this case). All in all, a very entertaining outing.
👣, 👣, 👣,
It’s almost time for The Changing Seasons
Thank you to those of you who shared April with us:
- Natalie at Natalie the Explorer (first in! thank you for getting us rolling)
- Pauline at Living in Paradise
- Brian, my intrepid co-host, at Bushboys World
- Natalie at Little Pieces of Me
- Julie at Eat, Play, Live
- Donna at Wind Kisses
- Tracy at Reflections of an Untidy Mind (welcome back! we’ve missed you!)
- Sarah at Travel with Me
- Marilyn at Serendipity Seeking Intelligent Life on Earth
- Marsha at Always Write
- Gill at Talking Thailand
👣, 👣, 👣,
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: relishes Hamilton, baseball, farmers markets
- Donna at Retirement Reflections Postcards from an Island Walk: embarks on a 140km walk
- Donna at Wind Kisses‘ Little Things: brings us to the horizon, a moment in time
- Frank at Beach Walk Reflections‘ Ballparks: transports us to beach & ballpark (Carol Ann – thinking of you as I walk with Frank)
- Julie at Eat, Play, Live‘s Sorry for the mess: heads outdoors
- Natalie at Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: receives a bouquet & loving note
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Loving Life in May 2022: reflects on an outdoorsy & social month of May
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: meets Little Niko – welcome baby!
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: encounters a painted turtle and summer-like weather
👣, 👣, 👣,
This post is my contribution to