Happy Place, Happy Space
Visited Savoure’s indoor farm owned & run by a running friend. It was fascinating to view & smell all the delicious leaves so had to order some to try.
These are not only locally grown, they are safe & clean. So much fun incorporating the different leaves into our meals:
🍃 🍃 🍃
Delight arrived in the mail from the super talented Sarah from Art Expedition.
🍃 🍃 🍃
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: considers fencing, crab pots & sacred spaces
- Donna at Retirement Reflections‘ Where do you find your inner peace? plans a long walk (140km), sends “inner peace” through the mail, shares a haunting rendition of an oldie but goodie
- Donna at Wind Kisses‘ That Someday is Here: takes the first steps towards retirement adventures
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s A Wee Break: takes a blogging break to finish her book (on on! Laurie)
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Weekday Walk: Exhibition Place: embarks on an architectural walk on a beautiful spring day
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: delights in a sunny week with great food & friends, and receives an adorable crotchet blankie for an expected new family addition
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: visits with family at Cape Cod
🍃 🍃 🍃
This post is my contribution to