contemplating the month gone by
March was another whirlwind month: on-going celebrations for Younger Child’s birthday (last zoom party last night), Lenten reflections, sustainability & eco concerns. Brian and I hope you will join us to recap the month.
🍂 🍃 🍂 🍃 🍂
My headspace has been filled with ruminations about journeying green.
Quote taken from Dan Saladino’s book “Eating to Extinction”
Although of concern ever since I was a teenager, practicality and do-ability always got the better of me. I did what little I could, but there has always been a niggling that I can do more. Podcasts, books and conversations with other concerned green citizens have inspired me to take one more step by sharing my green explorations & attempts through a social media platform. And so, practicalgreenie was born.
I would love to hear what step towards the green you might have taken recently.
🍂 🍃 🍂 🍃 🍂
About The Changing Seasons
The Changing Seasons is a monthly project where bloggers around the world share their thoughts and feelings about the month just gone. We all approach this slightly differently — though generally with an emphasis on the photos we’ve taken during the month.
For many of us, looking back over these photos provides the structure and narrative of our post, so each month is different. Some focus on documenting the changes in a particular project — such as a garden, an art or craft project, or a photographic diary of a familiar landscape.
But in the end, it is your changing season, and you should approach it however works for you.
There are no fixed rules around post length or photo number — just a request that you respect your readers’ time and engagement.
Tags and ping-backs
Tag your photos with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
Create a ping-back to Brian at Bushboys World or this post, so that we can update it with links to all of yours.
- Julie at Eat, Play, Live (gets her contribution in super early)
- Natalie at Little Pieces of Me (shares a month of filled with tears of loss & breaths of joy)
- Brian, my delightful co-host, at Bushboys World (brings us images from when it was not raining)
- Marilyn at Serendipity Seeking Intelligent Life on Earth (delights us with images photographed & drawn)
- Natalie at Natalie the Explorer (enjoys a month of good health, joyful moments and fun experiences)
- Sarah at Travel with Me (shares a burst of Spring)
- Donna at Wind Kisses (celebrates a retirement & an anniversary)
- Marsha at Always Write (celebrates 10 years of blogging! woohoo!)
- Ali at Travels with Ali (visits the UK from Perth)
- Gill at Talking Thailand (shares a glimpse of a handsome horse & a church)
- Suzanne at Life at No.22 (offers a summer update)
- Pauline at Living in Paradise (sorry I missed your post till now, Pauline!)