Happy Place, Happy Space
We recently made Saturdays Pizza & Games Night in our household .This weekend, Older Child returned to join us in the fun.
Younger Child requested a game night as part of her month-long birthday celebrations; we decided to pair it with pizza as we had not made it for a while.
We have since decided to try to do this with some regularity as it was delicious & entertaining.
🍕 🍕 🍕
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week
- Betsy at Parenting is Funny’s Watching the sunrise through the Jiu Jitsu window: ruminates over sunrises & sunsets
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: visits friends in Tucson
- Donna at Wind Kisses‘ Hiking Again? takes us on a scenic “city” hike to Deem Hills, AZ
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s Snow Gauge Clif: Let the Mud Begin: celebrates their 45th anniversary – congratulations, Laurie & Clif!
- Markus + Micah‘s Beautiful Things, Beautiful Weekend: gets giddy amongst cherry blossoms … in Germany
- Natalie at Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: catches up with family
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring 2022: bids farewell to the winter and welcomes a new season of flowers
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: wins the Golden Ticket!
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: embraces the sights & sounds of Spring
🍕 🍕 🍕
This post is my contribution toWeekend Coffee Share hosted by Natalie the Explorer