Happy Place, Happy Space: Light to Night Festival 2022
One of my most anticipated art festivals in Singapore is the Light to Night: for several weeks in the year, I get to combine two of my beloved past-times: running & admiring art.
We started our run at Parliament House, greeted by stunning cloud formations saying goodnight to the sun.
It’s also Singapore Art Week; festivities began last week and will continue through next week. Some exhibitions will run till early February. So lots of art fun!
🖼️ 🖼️ 🖼️
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: takes pleasure in gifts received
- Gary Wilson‘s The Foggy Hike Adventure: transports us to an adventure
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s Dead Calm & Zero Degrees: brings us ice/snowscapes
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Murals at Budapest Park: delights with dinosaurs & other creatures
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: relishes time off
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: charms in Little T’s antics
🖼️ 🖼️ 🖼️
This post is my contribution to