Happy Place, Happy Space
Ooey goey deliciousness …. but is it a cake? a pie? nope! a sticky bun.
Even after explanation, this bake created consternation and confusion; it’s the shape & size, I reckon. Many baffled conversations and slices of happiness this week (we shared the bake: the recipe from King Arthur Baking makes 2 of these giants).
🥧 🍰 🥧
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Betsy at Parenting is Funny‘s My Body Hurts: brings is the next instalment in her Jiu Jitsu adventure
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: contemplates the 1st week of the year
- Jo at Still Restless Jo‘s Nativity in miniature-Epiphany: returns us to Santa Rita for scenes of the nativity
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s A Lovely, Simple Vacation: holidays in the warmth & comfort of her home
- Manja from Embarassment of Riches‘ Prekmurje 1. – Robert Jurak: takes us to NE Slovenia on a tour of a welder artist’s work
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Running my First Food Drive: shares her gratifying experience
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: rings in the new year with stunning blooms, gorgeous food & entertaining critters
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: installs & delights in a new fridge at the Cape Cod home
🍰 🥧 🍰
This post is my contribution to