Happy Place, Happy Space
We begin the season of Advent in the Catholic church; today, we prepare ourselves for the celebration of Jesus’ birthday, for his coming.
One of my favourite things to do as this season rolls around (which has nothing much to do with the coming of Christ) is to run down Orchard Road, our main shopping street. We ran along this street several times this week for several doses of cheer!
Where has November gone? I felt this way about October as well – the months are zipping by. The Changing Seasons is coming soon, my opportunity to reflect back on the month, pore through my archives and remind myself that November did happen!
Please join Brian & his stunning nature photographs at Bush Boys World, and I, as we co-host this wrap up of the month. We are looking forward to catching up with you: please pingback or post your links to either of our sites in a few days; I will post mine on the morning of 30 Nov, Singapore time. More about The Changing Seasons can be found here.
Approaching December means I can listen to Christmas music without apology. So many good ones out there; here is one of my favourites:
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in Happy Place, Happy Space, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Ally Bean at The Spectacled Bean‘s My 1000th post: with grit, grins & gratitude: celebrates a milestone post; wohoo! congratulations Ally Bean!
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: counts down to Thanksgiving
- Deb’s World’s If the mud sticks let’s use it to make a nest: sees what mud can build
- Gary Wilson’s A Life & Breath Event: tells a story where he saves a life
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s Grateful not to have broken my nose or anything else: challenges a curb; glad you came out mostly victorious, Laurie!
- Mackenzie at Oh Hi!‘s First Days with Moose, a Wild Birthday & Blue Door Cafe: welcomes a new puppy to the family, and wows with lovely vistas & droolicious food
- Manja at Embarassment of Riches‘ Seven Times Bliss: shares her 7 moments of bliss
- Marsha at Always Write’s Silent as a falling leaf, thoughtful as a man with a dream: contemplates silence
- Natalie at Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: remembers to be “grateful in all things because there is always something to be grateful for”
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Recent Reads & Bench Art: bikes past Sugar Beach and enjoys public art on the way
- Suzanne at Life at No.22’s Savouring those sunrises in spring: relishes the sacred early morning
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: enjoys the cinema & theatre several times this week
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: takes the time to smile at the little things
This post is my contribution to Weekend Coffee Share hosted by Natalie the Explorer