Happy Place, Happy Space
Which flavour will you have?
🍦 🍦 🍦
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: brings us another week of vignettes that brought me many smiles; if you are curious about 130 year old Finger Bibles, you should pay her a visit
- Deb’s World’s What is a lover of colour called?: features a generous splash of gold
- Gary Wilson‘s One Child’s View of Economics: encounters a focused young person with tooth that wiggled
- Julie at Eat, Play Live‘s Apple Cake with honey frosting & and oat walnut crumble: whips up an awesome cake for a double birthday; happy birthday again, Julie (I love that the celebrations continue), and also to your sister!
- Laurie at Notes from the Hinterland‘s The First Day of Fall: contemplates Fall in Maine
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: has a big week for gratefulness
- Nancy Loderick‘s Road tripping in Vermont: eats her way through Vermont
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Visiting Ward’s Island: visits Ward’s Island with family on a beautiful day
- Reflections of an Untidy Mind‘s Shake It: boogies to the groove of Peaches & Herb
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: shares her exciting vegetables (including several I’ve never had before)
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: runs across Momma Bear & her cubs
🍦 🍦 🍦
- Feature photo was taken in the front lawn of the Asian Civilisations Museum. The silver ball is one of five as part of an installation called 24 Hours in Singapore by Baet Yoke Kuan.
- This post is my contribution to