Happy Place, Happy Space at Gardens by the Bay
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- SomethingToPonderAbout’s Christmas in July: celebrates while it’s cool enough to enjoy Christmas treats
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: basks in an idyllic summer’s week
- Deb’s World’s What’s on my plate: Banana Chocolate Cake: bakes us her banana chocolate cake and tells us the story behind it
- Jo‘s Cairns Botanical Gardens: transports us into a world of butterflies & botanical delights
- Laurie Graves‘s And Then the Rain Came: welcomes the cooling rains
- LittlePiecesOfMe‘s Grateful Fridays: shares her gratefulness
- MarkusUndMicah‘s Lately I’m obsessed with …: shares the delicious comforts she been whipping up
- Natalie the Explorer‘s 5 Things to See at Berczy Park: takes us on a tour of Berczy Park
- ReflectionsOfAnUntidyMind‘s Celebration of Country & Culture: celebrates NAIDOC Week
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: celebrates her birthday with a beautiful blue sky (and lots of good food through the week)
This post is my contribution to