Happy Place, Happy Space
Bounty found its way into our home this week. We have a Fruit&VegFairyGodFather who regularly gifts us with produce which can’t be sold. This lovely came from him, although for the life of me, I can’t figure out why it wasn’t snatched up at the store.
This lovely pattern is very different from the orange I am familiar with. Anyone know what sort of pumpkin this is?
We are dreaming of all the lovely goodies we will make in the days ahead …
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Amanda at HomeByTheSea‘s Sunday Morning by the Water: takes a serene walk
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: delights in many outdoor activities this week, and shares bonding conversations with friends
- Deb’s World’s Taking Photos for Wordless Wednesday: shows us what she’s learnt in a photo editing course
- Laurie Graves‘s From Books to Wine to the Patio: enjoys a seat & company in various places through the week
- Little Piece’s of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: braves her 1st run since her toe injury – well done, Natalie!
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Visiting City Halls and Courthouses: brings us on a tour of civic buildings in Toronto
- She Writes‘ Sprouting Flower of Hope: allows vulnerability which springs hope
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: rides a funicular cable car and walks through the Botanic Gardens
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: dines in a restaurant for a meeting as a first step back towards normalcy