Happy Place, Happy Space
Some days I want the comfort of familiar routes. On others, a little detour is most welcome. Instead of following the Singapore River as I often do, I veered left up towards Fort Canning Park on this cool-ish morning. Previous visits have been in the dusky evenings, so it was a pleasant change to explore much earlier in the day.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Cadyluckleedy‘s Get Out to the Parks: celebrates a groundskeeper of a lovely green space in Roswell, GA
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: gives us a taste of her week amidst lots of sunshine
- Deb’s World’s What did the fish say when he swam into the wall?: provides us with the answer to this riddle and stunning autumn views
- Hammad Rais‘ Smiles for Today: offers humourous images to bring you some laughter
- Laurie Graves‘s Friday Favorites: enjoys her 1st delivery from Farmer Kev
- LittlePiecesOfMe’s I Did It! starts out on a walk in the woods but ends up on a journey of self-discovery
- Mr Ken’s guest post Park 2 at NancyLoderick’sBlog: continues his story of learning how to do DIY more proficiently
- Natalie the Explorer‘s 5 Fun Finds: brings us to more Toronto’s beautiful flora, architecture & wildlife
- RestlessJo‘s Bright Memories: recalls bittersweet memories (for her son) from their family trip to Sorrento
- She Writes‘ What I’ve Learned as a 23-Year-Old in the middle of Nowhere: shares heartfelt & valuable lessons she’s learned
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: delights in a Sunday ritual that involved 2 cups of tea
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: basks in Spring weather as he enjoys a long weekend on Cape Cod