Happy Place, Happy Space
It’s been a bit of a week: as much as I try to keep the news cycle out of my space, it’s been tough doing so as our Covid-19 numbers in Singapore begin to rise again, after some reprieve.
So I sought respite in running, in nature.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Cadyluckleedy‘s Friday’s Foods of the World: brings us a delightful selection of drinks from around the world
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: regals us with tales of white horse, a perfect afternoon’s springcleaning, two ducks, whirlybird seeds & an opposum.
- Deb’s World’s A Sunshiny, sparky bright day: commemorates her mother-in-law, Ruby’s, birthday
- Laurie Graves‘s Friday Favorites: gives us a progress peek at her moss garden
- Mr Ken’s guest post at NancyLoderick’sBlog: relates to us how he got started in DIY
- Natalie the Explorer‘s The Upside of April: views sakura blossoms & other beautiful sights in Toronto
- RestlessJo‘s Bright Memories: reminisces about a trip to Ercolano & recalls the awe of Vesuvius
- She Writes‘ Short Entry Series: reflects on words, on stories
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: enjoys outings in sunshine
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: has a close encounter with birds feeding on herring
This post is my contribution to