Happy Place Happy Space
I love running in the rain: the coolness of the raindrops, the splishing of the puddles, the abandoned pavements. But perhaps not in the torrential downpours we’ve been having this week.
And just yesterday, flash floods. I do not like driving in rainstorms. Better to watch it from my balcony.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Cadyluckleedy‘s Six On Saturday In My Own Garden: enchants us with blooms from her garden
- Carol Ann Siciliano‘s Delights: savours treats for all her senses
- Deb’s World’s Bright autumnal colour… and Square: enjoys autumnal scenery as she bikes
- Gary Wilson‘s A Dog and Her Boy: recounts heartwarming memories of Pam
- Laurie Graves‘s Problem Solved: struggles with & overcomes WP issue!
- LittlePiecesofMe‘s Grateful Fridays: shares much-needed & soul-warming gratitudes
- Nancy Loderick‘s Spots of Brightness: shares bright yellow daffodils from her favourite store
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Violet Flowers & Disc Golf Intro: introduces us to the exciting world of Disc Golf
- She Writes‘ Short Entry Series #19: cherishes aspirations, hopes & dreams
- Su‘s Virtual Afternoon Tea: takes us to tea on her roadtrip
- Thistles and Kiwis’This Week’s Small Pleasures: ventures to the cinema
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: delights in the outdoors as he kayaks & bird watches
This post is also my contribution to