Happy Place, Happy Space
The much awaited Gallop extension of the Singapore Botanic Gardens officially opened on 13 March. I explored it twice this past Friday: once in the morning when I was out for my run; another time in the evening, with Loving Husband on his run.
Su‘s Special moments started me thinking about “recording the experience of art”, not only of the art itself. I found this idea thought-provoking and it stirred something within. I will be thinking on this for a long while yet.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Deb’s World’s Shout Out Saturday: shares good vibes with things that make her smile
- Laurie Graves‘ Friday Favorites: celebrates her 44th anniversary. Woohoo!
- LittlePiecesofMe‘s Grateful Fridays: enjoys a day off after a stressful work week, and gets through a tornado storm relatively unscathed – whew! glad you are alright!
- Nancy Loderick‘s Spring is coming: looks forward to the signs of Spring
- Natalie the Explorer‘s How I enjoy Spring: makes a Spring List of fun (& lockdown-safe) things to do
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: enjoys the fruits of autumn and displays her completed Kitty Cat Puzzle
- Sanch Writes‘ Weekly Gratitude: recharges with time for herself to recover from a challenging work week
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: relishes the outdoors in Spring weather